Ever try a hot pepper and think, “that wasn’t so bad,” only then after a brief delay to have the...
How Can Doctors Overcome These Common Issues?
Surgeons, radiologists and physicians have been a significant part of my clientele over the years. The primary issues for these doctors and issues that I get a great pleasure partnering with them to resolve are:
- The many years of education you have completed to secure your specialty is now exposed to risks of disability, death and retirement when your income stops. What is the best way to reduce your risk?
- How do you protect future earnings with your own occupation and residual disability insurance? There are fewer and fewer companies that provide this coverage than in years past. Who provides the most coverage for the least premium?
- Have you planned for the loss of the “money machine” due to unexpected death? The family loses out on future earnings and years invested in education due to death.
- Have you thought about asset protection? We live in a very litigious society and our objective is to demonstrate how you can protect your assets without risking bankruptcy.
- Retirement Planning is always questioned. There are two issues here:today’s taxes and tomorrows taxes in retirement. Accumulated monies can be taxable, tax deferred, tax fair. Which would you prefer?
If you are looking to expand your knowledge on some or all of these issues listed above, call our office at 817-717-3812 and one of our financial advisors would love assist you.